This article has been reviewed by Laura and Sumeet, travel enthusiasts who have travelled to 40+ countries. (Follow @Ciao.Namaste on Youtube). Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact at email@example.com
Explore Monde: Share Our Passion For Exploring the World
Hi there! We are so happy to see you here. We are passionately serious about exploring our monde (world). If you are here, it means you like traveling, exploring, and learning about this wonderful world as much as we do.
We are a couple (Italian + Indian), who wish to travel the world. We have lived in four countries (India, Italy, United States, and Luxembourg), and traveled to 40+ countries already. We hope to explore at least 100 countries in our lifetime. We’ve created this website to share ideas, suggestions, personal experiences, and anything else that we believe will be useful for like-minded travelers and explorers like us.
We truly believe that traveling is an unparalleled experience that is too enriching not to be shared. We believe one must travel as much as they can, whenever they can. No matter where you come from or what your budget is, there’s a little exploration idea available for you. The world is too beautiful to not be seen by you, so let’s get exploring it!
Laura & Sumeet
Recent Blog Posts
- 14 Best Hotels With Private Pool in Dubai
- 8 Best Hotels and Hostels in Interlaken: Where to Stay in Interlaken?
- 8 Best Thrift Stores in Atlanta
- 10+ Best Cafes and Restaurants in Interlaken, Switzerland
- 4 Ways To Enjoy Best Chocolates in Zurich – Swiss Chocolate Guide
- 63 Breathtaking National Parks in USA | Complete List By State – Part 2
- 63 Breathtaking National Parks in USA | Complete List By State – Part 1
- 21 Best Things To Do In Normandy, France
- 12 Best Things to do in Lucerne, Switzerland
Spain is an affordable, safe place to visit with plenty of things to do. The country is home to stunning architecture, tasty food, and lively nightlife.
Italy is a popular destination for travelers due to its affordability and abundance of things to see and do. There’s something for everyone in Italy.
Note: The hours of operation, ticket prices, and admission criteria of museums, parks, etc. may change from time to time. For the most updated information, we recommend checking the official website of the attraction directly prior to your planned visit.